What is the best time for NEET 2023 preparations? To go ahead with this, you need to have a customised NEET timetable.
A timetable is an important aspect for any student preparing for NEET. Think of it as a map that will help you plan and manage your time more effectively throughout the day. There are very few students who have cleared NEET without following a specific timetable! By having a daily or weekly schedule, you can break down your goals into manageable tasks and better utilize your time to focus on studying instead of wasting valuable time trying to figure out what to do next.
What is NEET?
To be eligible to give the NEET 2023 exams, you should meet the following criteria.
- To be eligible for the NEET exam, you must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board, with Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, and English as your core subjects.
- Those who have only completed Class 12 or equivalent are also eligible to take the NEET exam.
- You should be 17 years of age, as of December 31, 2022.
- The percentage required for the NEET exam differs for each category, as seen below. To qualify for NEET, students must meet the criteria of aggregate marks for PCB topics.
– 50% for UR
– 40% for OBC, SC, or ST
– 45% for PWD
- Indian nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, or Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
How to apply and important dates?
Is your NEET 2023 preparation in full swing? If yes, then you should be ready to apply for this examination. Here’s what you need to know.
- The online application form for NEET 2023 will be available from December 2023. Please note that applications can only be submitted online, there is no provision for offline submission of the form.
- Students will need to provide their own mobile number and email address when submitting the form. In addition, they will need to upload a photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- There is no need to send/submit the confirmation page or any other documents to NTA by post/fax/hand.
- There is no need to send any confirmation page or other documents to the NTA by post, fax, or hand.
- Submitting false information will result in your inability to appear in future exams conducted by the NTA.
- The exam fee, once paid, is non-refundable under any circumstances. The application fee is Rs. 1400 for unreserved category candidates and Rs. 750 for OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates. Service/processing charges and GST will be payable as per the rules. Students can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- Fill out your application in the first week of April 2023.