Why do students get anxious before NEET exams?
5 tips for parents on how to help with anxiety for NEET preparation?
If you’re a parent worried about how your child is going to fare during NEET 2023, we recommend the below-mentioned tips for you.
- Ensure that your child is consuming a healthy diet, and not skipping meals while preparing for NEET 2023.
- Make them take breaks even if they refuse. It is important to strike a healthy balance between studying and relaxing.
- Speak to other parents whose children are also appearing for NEET 2023. This will help ease your stress as well.
- Get your child enrolled in the best coaching centre for NEET to ensure they are fully prepared.
- Ensure that your child sticks to their NEET timetable to not miss out on any subject.
5 tips for students dealing With Anxiety During The Run-up To NEET
If you are a student preparing for NEET, here’s what you need to do to reduce your anxiety levels.
- Follow a NEET timetable trusted by toppers to organise your schedule well.
- Take breaks every 1.5-2 hours after studying various subjects. At the same time, it is ideal to focus on one subject every hour to pace out your preparations.
- Don’t forget to eat your meals on time. A healthy diet ensures more brain power!
- Indulge in yoga, meditation or walks in your break. You can also start and end your day with these activities to rest well.
- Talk to your parents or friends to release anxiety. Communication goes a long way in easing your stress.
5 Tips for students Dealing With Anxiety A Day Before NEET – 5 Tips
- If you want to be as prepared as possible for NEET, it’s a good idea to learn a relaxation technique like mindfulness in advance. With mindfulness, you can focus on the present moment while also calmly accepting and acknowledging your thoughts, actions and anxious feelings.
- Avoid working too close to NEET by staying up late at night or waking up too early the next morning. Sleep is more important than those few hours of revision.
- Humour is a great way to relieve stress. So make sure to watch or read something that makes you laugh before your big day.
- Thorough preparation is key to keeping anxiety and worry at bay. So check and double-check that you have all the required documents and supplies ready and that you know how to get to the exam venue well in advance.
- And finally, make sure you have a nutritious meal before the exam. Lack of food can cause irritability and hinder performance, so it’s important to eat something that will give you sustained energy throughout the test.
5 Tips for students Dealing With Anxiety During NEET – 5 Tips
On the day of the NEET 2023 examination, follow these tips to reduce anxiety during the test.
- Take a few deep breaths before you appear for the exam.
- Read the instructions carefully and scan the questions to understand which ones you can answer immediately.
- Start answering easy questions to help relax. The harder ones can be answered gradually.
- Don’t forget to drink water or just stretch in between to shake down any jitters.
- If you still feel anxious, excuse yourself from the exam room and go out in the open. The fresh air should help ease you down.
How to use POMODORO to manage stress during your NEET preparations
You can shake your anxiety off by using the POMODORO technique. This time management strategy can be beneficial for students and others who want to achieve certain goals while also staying motivated. This system can help create a better schedule for each day by allowing people to work on a task or goal for 25 minutes and then take a 5-minute break. After completing four cycles of work, people are then allowed to take a 30-minute break.
While following these techniques, you can be assured of giving an adequate NEET exam while preparing during its run-up and on the main day as well. If you are in Rajasthan, you can avail of the best NEET coaching in Rajasthan at Aayaam Academy.
With details related to study tips, stories about last year’s toppers and their NEET timetables, guidance around all the NEET subjects and more, we have been regarded for years as the best NEET coaching in Sikar.
Enrol today to give flight to your dreams!