For preparing for the JEE Chemistry section, it is important to have a complete
understanding of the topics, instead of just a superficial knowledge. To achieve this, one
must approach the syllabus step by step.
The syllabus of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced have slight differences. JEE Mains
syllabus mainly covers topics up to the NCERT textbooks level, while the syllabus of
JEE Advanced requires a deeper knowledge of the topics. This can make the preparation of JEE Advanced more difficult. However, following an organized approach can make the process easier.
For the best results in JEE Chemistry, it is important to strengthen the concepts based
on past year paper analysis. Chemistry is one of the most important subjects for the
exam, as it mostly focuses on the basics.
To guide you in your preparation, this article provides some of the best Chemistry books
for JEE Mains and Advanced.
Best Chemistry book for IIT JEE
- Best Organic Chemistry books for IIT JEE
- Organic Chemistry, Peter Sykes
- Organic Chemistry, M. S. Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry, Morrison and Boyd
- Best Inorganic Chemistry books for IIT JEE
- Best Physical Chemistry books for IIT JEE
- Physical Chemistry, O. P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry, O. P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry, J. D. Lee
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations, R. C. Mukherjee
- Make notes while studying.
- After studying any topic, solve several MCQs to analyze your understanding.
- Solve several mock test papers, sample papers and previous year’s question
papers to build confidence and prepare for the upcoming exam.